LIGHTCONVERSE 3D SHOW PLATFORM - visualizing multiple show-related disciplines in realtime, live object tracking, laser, pyro, water effects, and DMX-controlled moving objects in a photo-realistic environment. Visualization of up to 1.536 fixtures is possible, as well as access to 14 DVI outputs for real-world projection.
The realism and speed is the best in industry.
Version 58 of the multiple award-winning LIGHTCONVERSE 3D SHOW PLATFORM is now available and offers a range of improvements that continue to decrease the gap between virtual and reality.
Have a look at some of the newest features for v58:
- The next-generation Render Engine of LIGHTCONVERSE v58 allows for higher quality visualization and a significant increase in rendering speed, especially for larger projects.
- Starting from the Trace level, users can work with animated 3D Textures and create a cyclic animation of any texture in the project.
A volume transparency feature is now available, which makes it possible to visualize effects such as hard smoke, rain, snow, fire, etc.
- The Unlimited level offers a Dynamic Layers Collision Detector, which smartly detects and shows possible collisions between moving objects.
- The number of DMX universes available in v58 has increased from 96 to 255.
- Each DMX universe can now contain four signal sources (4 stream mixes, HTP / sACN-Priority).
- For higher efficiency, icon elements within the built-in browser can now be quickly sorted by name, date and phrase.
Unparalleled and unique in the industry, LIGHTCONVERSE is the only product that delivers such a dynamic array of capabilities in One Complete Platform, offering software and hardware solutions for visualizing and integrating Multiple Show Disciplines - including Lighting, Video, 3D Mapping, Laser, Water Effects, Pyrotechnics, Moving Objects and Object Tracking by automated fixtures and projectors - all within in a Photo-Realistic, Real-Time, 3D View.
A proven technology currently in use World Wide in Entertainment and Corporate Events, Schools, Television Studios and Architectural Projects, LIGHTCONVERSE’s full feature set breaks down five areas: SEE It, FEED It, MAP It, TRACK it and LIVE It.
- Fastest and Most Realistic Visualizer on the Market / 25 - 60 FPS
- Multiple Connectivity Options
- DMX Controllable Pixel Mapping Engine
- Real-time accurate beam focus, LED frost and softedge beam functions
- Vectorworks Import - See Your Plot Come Alive
- Multiple Plugins support: 3DS Max, AutoCAD, Cinema 4D, Maya, SketchUp Pro
- 32 - 48 HD Video Streams (Live Input from Media Servers or Playback)
- Capture Video Windows from other programs as Texture or Filter sources
- Stand-Alone Video Server capabilities with Video Out
- Easily Map your Real-World Model in a Virtual 3D World
- Send Mapped Video Out to Real-World Projectors
- Automatic Edge Blending
- Live 3D Object IR Tracking
- Track Performers and Set Pieces with Moving Fixtures and Projectors
- Additional TUIO Output
- 3D Multimedia Glasses & Head Tracker support for complete 360° immersion
- Active & Passive 3D stereo glasses functions / 3D stereo projection capabilities
- Combine with Object Tracking system for interactive 3D applications and environments